PhD. student, University of Economics in Prague
Biographical Info: My name is Ludmila Malinova. I was born in 1987 in Prague, Czech Republic.
I am 26 years old and I am first year student of PhD. studies at University of Economics in Prague. I would like to share with you more information about my education and work experience.
• University of Economics in Prague, Faculty of Informatics and Statistic – doctoral studies, specialization: Applied Informatics, dissertation theme: Sociocybernetics and information management in organization, 1st-year-student;
• University of Economics in Prague, Faculty of Informatics and Statistic – master studies, main branch: Information Management; second branch: Quality Manager (certified). Title: Master’s degree in 2012; thesis awarded: Excellent diploma thesis with theme: Sociocybernetics and its application in organizational analysis
• University of Economics in Prague, Faculty of Informatics and Statistics, branch: Informatics; Title: Bachelor in 2009
• University of Economics in Prague – teaching assistant; subject: System Concept/Approach to (Business) Organization – Jan 2013 up to now
• University of Economics in Prague – participation on research grants:
– Importance and influence of social networks to information society and socio-economic environment, Jan 2011 up to now
– Measurement of ICT contribution to competitive advantage of Czech economy, Jan 2011 – Dec 2012
– Co-organization of conferences – System approaches – December 2011 and November 2012
• Entrepreneur – specialization on data analysis, documents optimization, trainings Oct 2012 up to now
• A.T. Kearney – Excel Specialist – specialization on data analysis, part time, Oct 2009-Oct 2012
• A.T. Kearney – internship Junior Consultant from Jul 2011 to Sep 2011 and Jun 2012-Sep 2012
• A.T. Kearney – DTP at position graphic designer part-time from Aug 2007 – Oct 2009